Entrar | Registrar | FAQ
Anonymous

How to be a successful Web Designer?

+ Postar uma resposta

12 Mensagens 1, 2

How to be a successful Web Designer?

por Azar » Qua Nov 10, 2010 2:36 pm

What kind of programming languages I need to learn besides HTML? And what other skills I should have to be a successful Web Designer?

Another question: How do you choose if you want to be a Web Designer or a Web Developer?

Azar

• Data de registro: Qua Nov 10, 2010 2:31 pm

Re: How to be a successful Web Designer?

por iDana » Qua Nov 10, 2010 6:50 pm

Azar escreveu:What kind of programming languages I need to learn besides HTML? And what other skills I should have to be a successful Web Designer?

Another question: How do you choose if you want to be a Web Designer or a Web Developer?

Well I would learn CSS and maybe even ASP or PHP. You might want to start a small web developing business, just local or get employed by a bigger web developing company.

iDana

• Data de registro: Ter Out 26, 2010 10:05 am
--
iDana

por HTML.net » Sex Nov 12, 2010 10:53 am

Azar escreveu:What kind of programming languages I need to learn besides HTML? And what other skills I should have to be a successful Web Designer?

I agree with iDana: first HTML and CSS. Then ASP or PHP.

Azar escreveu:Another question: How do you choose if you want to be a Web Designer or a Web Developer?

That really depend on your talents. But as a good web designer you need to have a good understading of web development - and vice versa. Too few has that.

- Andreas, HTML.net

HTML.net
Site Admin

• Data de registro: Sáb Set 11, 2010 11:24 am
--
Show some love for HTML.net on Twitter, Facebook and Google: Use the buttons on top of all pages.

por frnkjfrsn » Qua Dez 15, 2010 3:09 am

This is such a nice to know about to be a successful Web Designer. I think you people have good knowledge about web designing. After reading this thread I can understand what is the process to be a successful Web Designer.

frnkjfrsn

• Data de registro: Ter Dez 14, 2010 11:26 am

por lacroixz » Qua Dez 15, 2010 4:01 pm

Hello.

Well I think the idea to be a succesfull web designer is getting to know all tricks of photoshop, and (x)html and css if you want to be a coder.

You should start learning (photoshop) tutorials and such.

Just my idea.
- lx(z)

lacroixz

• Data de registro: Qua Out 27, 2010 9:26 pm

por mark12 » Qui Jan 18, 2018 8:26 am

Azar escreveu:What kind of programming languages I need to learn besides HTML? And what other skills I should have to be a successful web development company?

Hello,
You need to have sound technical knowledge and creative skills to be a successful web designer. If you are a website designer, then it might be quite common for you to be concerned about learning new skills and mastering with the old ones.

mark12

• Data de registro: Qui Jan 18, 2018 8:19 am

por kalatik1 » Qua Abr 11, 2018 6:33 am

The Computer world is changing every day, and so web designers must go on to stay up to date with the technologies of the day, try to research and develop a few days a week or even part of their day. Find out what's new in the web design world, what's right now, even what tools are in use, and how to keep your information up-to-date.

kalatik1

• Data de registro: Qua Abr 11, 2018 5:59 am

por WebHostingUK » Ter Mai 01, 2018 9:57 am

If you want to be just a web designer then just use HTML / CSS.

If you want to go into developing roles you'll need spend more time learning coding languages such as:

Java
Python
CSS
PHP
Ruby
C++
C Language

WebHostingUK

• Data de registro: Ter Mai 01, 2018 9:42 am

por MorganR » Seg Mai 14, 2018 2:59 pm

Is it tough to land Web Designing projects when you start your own business? I'd love to hear some experiences from people who've been through that.

MorganR

• Data de registro: Seg Mai 07, 2018 9:51 am

por Rameshkota » Qui Mai 31, 2018 11:03 am

I have Recently got my Website Designed and i wanted to know any Recommendations from you side please check my Websitelink :https://www.styleken.com/

Rameshkota

• Data de registro: Qui Mai 31, 2018 10:54 am

+ Postar uma resposta

1, 2